Friday, July 13, 2007

King of Road 2007







I didn't know about this event, til Zorocaster mentioned it to me.

And later I found out, my group of friends from work are joining too. So here we go!!!

woooOOTTT!!!

In fact, I joined the Siemens 10km run 2 years ago. It was a good experience. Tough... but fun! I did it with a group of friends too.

So I'm sure, this will be fun too. Besides, I'll be running and playing MKDS with Zorocaster on the NPE highway!

What are you waiting for? Grab the form from here, and submit it by 21 July 2007.

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.

- - - - - - -
Read also:
Adidas King of Road 2007 - I DID 10KM!!!;

5 comments:

mr-penman said...

WOW!!!

I'm submitting 11 names tomorrow!

COOL!!!

^0^

mob1900 said...

The only thing that will make me run is to get a pack of ciggies.
make that 2 packs! good luck to all the runners!

Tattfoo&Ensze said...

after seeing all the food you had, this might be a good exercise. Have fun brother.

mr-penman said...

LOL~ that's what I tot!

wooOOOTTT!!!

^0^

mr-penman said...

so sorry for the gals were taking part in the "G" category, as they are fulled.

>i'(

 
Play-Asia.com - Buy Action Figures, Video Game Merchandise & Toys and more!