Monday, July 09, 2007

Omitsu Koshi 三武@ Damansara Jaya

Everytime I dine at Omitsu Koshi, I always imagined myself actually dinning at one of the restaurant in Kyoto. I have not been to Japan at all, and yet this shop just gives me that fantasy. LOL~

I wish I can go to Japan once in my life time!

^0^






Omitsu Koshi







the table set up


old sake poster


My thoughts:
I like this place. It's one of my favourite Japanese Restaurant that I frequently visit. The environment, the set up, the people working here, the food... they are just perfect the way they are for me. This is also one of the few Japanese Restaurants, where you get to order Kari Raisu (Japanese Curry Rice). This is consider pretty rare in KL/PJ.

We had this for lunch over the weekend:






Dish: Katsu Curry Set
Price: RM 23.00
I'll just go crazy for this!!! ^0^ OMAIYO!!!






Dish: Tempura Sushi Ramen Set
Price: RM 20.00



Cawan Mushi


Ocha


our bill - RM49.45


Info
Omitsu Koshi 三武
Japanese Restaurant Sdn Bhd
No 17 & 19, Jalan SS 22/23
Damansara Jaya
47400 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Malaysia

tel: +60-3-7722 2779
fax: +60-3-7728 9999

Operating Hous are:
Lunch 12.00pm - 2.30pm
Dinner 6.00pm - 10.00pm

3 comments:

meendee said...

ooooh, jap food. I like. Gotta give this a try. Where is this ah? Is it the Atria area?

mr-penman said...

yes! same row as PBB, the other corner.

^0^

mob1900 said...

All the pics looks mouth-watering, until Bedol's happily-kahwin-lagi face came on... then lost appetite!
buahahaha

 
Play-Asia.com - Buy Action Figures, Video Game Merchandise & Toys and more!