Friday, August 03, 2007

03 August 2007

It has been a hectic week for me, but it's great to find it rewarding at the end.

This is a happy Friday for me!!! Besides, get to meet up with my Wildchild for dinner (after not seeing each other for 1 week... T_T), my order from YesAsia.com is finally here!

wooOOOTTTT!!!

^0^


A parcel at my door...












This item is available at - YesAsia.com.







This item is available at - YesAsia.com.



This item is available at - YesAsia.com.


- - - - - - -
Read also:
Transformers: The Movie (20th Anniversary Edition);
Tales From Earthsea 地海傳說;
Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekisou 涼宮春日之激奏;

3 comments:

Cyan Starr @ Phoenix_Cypher_K1 said...

WTF O_O

Hengster said...

your name, phone number and address is clearly shown on the parcel. U might want to consider ammending the photo before posting it..

mr-penman said...

@hengster: DOH! what a noob I am! LOL~ thanks for pointing that out to me!

 
Play-Asia.com - Buy Action Figures, Video Game Merchandise & Toys and more!