Saturday, July 07, 2007

Devi's Corner @ TTDI

Devi's Corner is one of the popular mamak restaurant in KL/PJ area. As far as I know, there are about 3 branches - Bangsar, Desa Sri Hartamas and Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI).






Devi's Corner @ TTDI

My thoughts:
I like Devi's Corner, especially TTDI as the place is clean, the crowd are decent, the staffs are friendly and helpful, clean toilet and the food here is nice.

Normally, when I'm here, I ordered only these:


Our very own Malaysia's flavour - Garlic Cheese Naan & Tandoori Ayam






Garlic Cheese Naan






Tandoori Ayam (Chicken)


Dal


Milo Kosong Ais

2 comments:

SWATwolf said...

I love india food. Yummy

mr-penman said...

come KL! I take u eat very nice banana leaf rice!!!

>i9

 
Play-Asia.com - Buy Action Figures, Video Game Merchandise & Toys and more!