Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Super Mario by Bossini

OMG!!! It's Super Mario t-shirts!!! It's a Special Print series by Bossini.

There are 4 designs, each designs comes with 2-4 choices of colour.

I got myself 3 shirts out of 2 designs.

Normal Price RM53.00;
Promo Price RM33.00;

If you buy any 2 t-shirts, you are entitled to get a limited edition mushroom purse for RM5!!! 2 designs to choose from, either "Super" or "1UP.

The Bossini outlet at 1U has run out of "Super"... >i'(

anyway... Check it out!!!


^0^









3 comments:

SWATwolf said...

Walao eh~ I want I want! *drool*

Lowies Chew said...

oh i also notice this t-shirt at Times Square, the Bossini outlet at ground floor.
I brough is mario point red one [s], and a mario grey spot white[L].
Actually both t-shirt was surppose to be s size, the white one they say s size was sold out!!
I guess i will be try my luck at hongkong, in wangkok street got a Bossini branch!!
Nice to meet u, hope we share the anime collection and news, trip...etc XD

mr-penman said...

hi lowies_chew!

nice to meet you too.

thanks for visiting this blog.

All the best to your hunt! hope you find one soon... there are bossini in 1U, and Sunway Pyramid...

perhaps you can check it out, b4 u leave for HK!

GANBATTE NE!

v(^0^)v

 
Play-Asia.com - Buy Action Figures, Video Game Merchandise & Toys and more!