Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Wishing everyone a wonderful 2007 Christmas and a Blessed New Year 2008!

Dear Family & Friends,

It's the most wonderful time of the year again! ^0^

I have a Christmas Story to tell... I inherited a mini Christmas Tree, when my 1 of my sister is going back home to KK years ago. I put it up every year, light up the lights, and play Christmas Songs.









I used to buy 1 ornament each year for the tree too, to mark 1 year celebrating Christmas away from home. However, I stopped doing that, 'cos I noticed I'll have problem putting all of them on my desk later on, If I continue doing that. LOL~ >ip

This is the 10th time I put it up... that's how long I've left home. T.T

Anyway, my mini Christmas Tree, and it wishes everyone - "a Wonderful 2007 Christmas & a Blessed New Year 2008"

^0^


by the way, I've done up a few Christmas Card this year. Feel free to download and use it!

[note]: It's in PDF format, you can print out fall it into half as a card. ^0^









Here by I would like to wish everyone a Wonderful 2007 Christmas & a Blessed New Year 2008.

^0^

10 comments:

maslight said...

merry xmas pen pen..and happy new year!

mr-penman said...

same to you, buddy!

^0^

Edgar said...

ooo.. i got the special gift pen pen.

thanks!

meendee said...

Have a blessed Christmas and a joyful New Year!

mr-penman said...

@dori: np problem, buddy!

@mich: same to you, buddy!

and Wishing everyone a wonderful 2007 Christmas and a Blessed New Year 2008!

Lee Chu said...

I like your little x'mas corner...looks cosy :)

Merry X'mas to Jimboy & Jenny!

mr-penman said...

thanks Lee Chu!

Wishing you a wonderful 2007 Christmas and a Blessed New Year 2008!

Chufang said...

W00t W00t Happy Holidays Bird!

Sir George said...

Happy New Year dude

gfutfy said...

welcome to the wow power leveling cheap Wow gold service site, buy cheap wow gold,wow gold,world of warcraft power leveling buy wow gold

 
Play-Asia.com - Buy Action Figures, Video Game Merchandise & Toys and more!